Qingdao Haixin JinpengEngaged in the production and operation of tarpaulin for more than 10 years, and has extensive experience in the field of plastic tarpaulin products. Today, I want to share with you how to prevent tarpaulin from aging.
1.PE plastic tarpaulinGenerally, it has a good function of rain and sun protection. In the process of use, we must pay attention to its aging problem.
2. After the tarp is used, the surface of the tarp must be kept dry to prevent mold and rot, and all parts should be placed at the same time. And after a period of time, take it out to dry to avoid being affected by moisture.
3. When covering the cargo, pay attention to the reserved vents. If the seal is too tight, the goods will be damaged by moisture. If the waterproof cloth is used for a long time, the surface adhesive layer will age and water seepage will occur. Therefore, it is necessary to replace the tarpaulin in time.
4. According to the different properties of the tarpaulin:
Burlap has high strength, folding resistance, and good waterproof performance. It can be used for automobile transportation covers and outdoor storage, and can also be used for storing natural sports goods; fine tarpaulin warp and weft yarns are used to make protective work clothes and products, and can also be used for shoes , Travel bags, backpacks, etc. after dyeing.
Therefore, we must learn more about the use and maintenance of plastic waterproof cloth products. Only by doing a good job of these aspects can we avoid the aging problem and affect the use of tarpaulin.
- The use of car rain tarpaulin recommendations
- Summer storage and cleaning summary of PE tarpaulin
- Introduction to the production process of PE waterproof tarpaulin
- The relevant knowledge of grid tarpaulin
- The purchase and maintenance of camouflage tarpaulin
- Related product knowledge of car tarpaulin
- Cleaning and preventing discoloration of flame retardant tarpaulin
- How to use sewing machine to repair PE plastic tarpaulin damaged?
- How to use plastic tarpaulin for waterproofing